- Office of the Dean
- Xavier Center for Urban Management and Governance
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar
- Xavier City Campus
- Plot No:12(A), Nijigada, Kurki,
- Harirajpur-752050, Dist.-Puri, Odisha.
- Ph : +91-674-237-7781 / 7716
Online applications can be submitted on the Xavier University website. The following categories of graduates are eligible for the MURP Program.
(1) All shortlisted candidates (in all categories mentioned above) will have to appear for a Writing Ability Test and/or Personal Interview in one of the XUB Admission Centers in the country.
(2) Final year students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the qualifying degree by June 15, 2019, can also apply.
Applicants have to fill up the online application form separately for MURP program at: www.xub.edu.in . Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
The last date to fill up the application form is December 07, 2018.
The short-listed candidates will be called for Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, which will be held in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates will have to meet their own travel expenses for appearing in the Interview session. The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate's performance in the Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (which factors in the past academic record and relevant work experience). The selected candidates will be informed by mail in the month of April 2019.
The program will commence by the middle of June 2019 for the first-year students. At this time the students will be given a Manual of Policies and Regulations which will be binding on them.
All PG and Doctoral admission-related queries may be addressed to: email@example.com
Phone: 0674 – 2377 806